Information pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU European Regulation 2016/679
Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 679/2016)
Privacy Code Legislative Decree 196/2003 (amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018).
WEBLINK SRL would like to inform the interested parties subject to the processing, that the personal data referred to or referable to the interested party is processed by the Undersigned Company in full compliance with the current legislation on data processing and the obligations that govern its activities.
“Processing Personal Data” means any operation or set of operations performed with or without the help of electronic devices, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
Pursuant to art.13 of the GDPR (EU Regulation 679/2016), in relation to the personal data that we process following the establishment of mutual commercial and possibly contractual relationships, we disclose the information below.
WEBLINK SRL is the Data Controller, with administrative headquarters in via Manin 30, tel. 0332/239546 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the processing
Any personal data of the interested party shall be processed in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfilment of legal and tax obligations, as well as to allow effective management of financial and commercial relations; this treatment will take place for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfilment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
In the case of subscription to the Newsletter service available by registering on the appropriate page of the website www.weblink.it ( or other websites owned by Weblink), any personal data voluntarily provided by the interested party will be processed:
to send communications related to new products or new commercial initiatives, trade fairs or events via email;
for telephone calls made by internal staff.
Within the purpose for which any personal data is collected, WEBLINK SRL carries out the processing of such data according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the confidentiality of the rights of the interested party.
Nature of provision
The provision of such data, needed for the purposes described, is necessary for the complete execution of communication, marketing, commercial and contractual activities; any refusal to provide such data could result in the failure or partial realization of the Company’s services.
The Data is processed according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, through the use of tools and procedures suitable for guaranteeing its security and confidentiality and can be carried out both through paper and through the use of electronic tools.
Retention of Personal Data
Personal Data will be stored only for the time necessary for the purposes for which it is collected, respecting the minimization principle referred to in Article 5, paragraph 1, point c) of the GDPR, as well as the legal obligations to which the Data Controller is required. More information on storage and processing times are available from the Data Controller.
Data Communication. Personal Data will not be disclosed, while it may be communicated by us:
to the persons in charge, appropriately appointed, for their treatment within the Company;
to bodies and associations related to the Company;
“for individuals who need access to such data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between us and the interested party, in order to carry out auxiliary duties, e.g.: credit companies;”
administrative consulting firm, appropriately appointed as external data processor.
Special categories of personal data
On the occasion of sending CVs, pursuant to articles 26 and 27 of the Privacy Code and of the articles 9 and 10 GDPR 2016/679, the interested party could voluntarily provide the undersigned Company with data classifiable as “special categories of personal data” (i.e. that data able to reveal “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs or philosophical, or union membership … genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person “)
This category of data may be processed by the undersigned Company only with the consent of the interested party, provided in writing.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party, pursuant to the GDPR (articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22), may exercise the following rights, summarized as follows, towards the undersigned Company (by sending an email to email@example.com) :
- the right to obtain confirmation whether or not personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to personal data and the information required by art. 15 of the GDPR;
- the right to request immediate correction of inaccurate personal data. Considering the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to ask his/her personal data to be integrated, also by providing an additional declaration.
- the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data for legitimate reasons.
- the right to obtain the limitation of processing when one of the hypotheses referred to in art.18 of the GDPR applies
the right to receive personal data provided to the undersigned Company in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device;
- the interested party shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her, pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, points e) or f) of the GDPR. In such cases, Weblink SRL will no longer process the data unless there are other legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the subject or the processing serves the purpose of establishing, exercising and defending legal claims.
- The interested party shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her. This right does not apply in cases covered by art. 22, paragraph 2 of the GDPR;
- The interested party has the right to contact the Guarantor Authority to complain if he/she believes that personal data has been processed unlawfully.
The Data Controller
This post is also available in: Italian